Automatic Coil Winding Machine
What is an Automatic Coil Winding Machine?
Automatic winding machines use automation to wind electric coils into various electronic components, motor parts, and other related products according to the required shape, number of layers, and sizes.
How to Automatic Winding Machine Work?
The principle of the automatic winding machine is to start the motion control system for winding after positioning the electric coil. The operator needs to enter the design and specifications such as the number of winding layers, the diameter of the winding, the direction of the winding, and the number of coils in the automatic winding machine control system so that the automatic winding machine can complete rotation, up and down movements and transverse movements when the winding is completed, the automatic winding machine will perform coil finishing work to ensure coil integrity and availability.
Advantages of DETZO Automatic Coil Winding Machine
- Multi-spindle automatic coil winding machines allow multiple winding tasks to be performed simultaneously. It effectively saves a lot of production time and improves production efficiency, which is especially important for mass production.
- Superior accuracy ensures each coil meets precise specifications and standards, reducing the risk of defective products.
- The DETZO automatic winding machine is multi-functional and can cope with various coil winding needs. Whether it is a transformer, an electric motor, an inductor, or a relay, our automatic winding machine can handle it with ease.
- Our automatic coil winding machine has a simple design, and operators can master its operation with only simple training, thus saving training time and costs.
- Advanced automation functions provide automatic coil changing, automatic adjustment of winding parameters and fault detection, eliminating the need for long-term operation and monitoring of winding tasks, thereby reducing labor cost investment.
- DETZO can provide customized coil winding machines and turnkey solutions according to customer needs to meet the needs of unmanned automatic production lines in factories.