Benchtop DIP Soldering Machine
- HMI panel, fast setting, easy operation, can store 10 (0~9) sets of programs.
- The temperature controller adopts SSR-10DA solid state relay to do temperature control, and the heating is fast and stable.
- Heating safety control, if the temperature does not reach the set value, the machine won't start works.
- The soldering mechanism adopts the main and auxiliary slots design, which has high stability when tinning.
- The tin surface detection mechanism can indeed detect the height of the tin surface, and the automatic tin feeder mechanism can ensure the stability of the tin surface height.
- Equipped with foot start switch, saving working time.
- Hierarchical management and password storage function to prevent non-related personnel from modifying the program.
- The structure is simple, the control is easy, and the maintenance is convenient.
|Solder time||Depending on the size of the coil and wire diameter|
|Production capacity||Row-type tooling, depending on the size of the coil|
|Effective solder area||80mm x 250mm|
|Minimum lift scale||0.01mm|
|Maximum lift range||80mm|
|Machine max. power||2.7KW|
|Machine max. current||12.2A|
|Heater Specifications||1000W x 2|
|Tin furnace max. power||2.0KW|
|Tin furnace max. current||9.1A|
|Tin furnace max. temp.||500°C|
|Power supply||1Φ 220Vac|
|Rated frequency||50 ~ 60Hz ±1%|
|Air pressure demand||0.4 ~ 0.6Mpa|
|Machine dimensions||480(L) x 530(W) x 650(H)mm|
|Machine weight||75kg ±10|