Rotary-type Desktop Soldering Machine
- HMI panel, fast setting, easy operation, can store 10 (0~9) sets of programs.
- The temperature controller adopts SSR-10DA solid state relay to do temperature control, and the heating is fast and stable.
- Heating safety control, if the temperature does not reach the set value, the machine won't start works.
- Servo rotation mechanism, 0~180°rotation and positioning, suitable for multi-angle soldering.
- The flux (solder) mechanism adopts the main and auxiliary slots design, which has high stability when dipping in flux (tin).
- Multi-stage rotation angle setting, and multiple sides of flux and solder can be dipped in one time, and the time of flux and solder dipping on each side can be set by yourself.
- Rotation angle soldering function can eliminate the tin tip problem.
- The tin surface detection mechanism can indeed detect the height of the tin surface, and the automatic tin feeder mechanism can ensure the stability of the tin surface height.
- Equipped with foot start switch, saving working time.
- Hierarchical management and password storage function to prevent non-related personnel from modifying the program.
- The structure is simple, the control is easy, and the maintenance is convenient.
|Solder time||Depending on the size of the coil and wire diameter|
|Production capacity||Row-type tooling, depending on the size of the coil|
|Effective solder area||50mm x 280mm|
|Minimum lift scale||0.01mm|
|Maximum lift range||80mm|
|Min. angle of rotation||0.1°|
|Max. rotation range||360°|
|Rotation available range||+/-180°|
|Machine max. power||2.7KW|
|Machine max. current||12.2A|
|Heater Specifications||300W x 6|
|Tin furnace max. power||1.8KW|
|Tin furnace max. current||8.1A|
|Tin furnace max. temp.||500°C|
|Power supply||1Φ 220Vac|
|Rated frequency||50 ~ 60Hz ±1%|
|Air pressure demand||0.4 ~ 0.6Mpa|
|Machine dimensions||760(L) x 800(W) x 710(H)mm|
|Machine weight||100kg ±10|